- I REALLY want to cut all my hair off and go back to short hair. Me thinks the change is around the bend.
- On the hair theme, I still haven't colored it. These roots are OOC (out of control)!
- My finals aren't for a week and a half so I'm taking the weekend off academically and I'm having FUN! This means going to an herb festival with my sis tomorrow and diving into Jenny Lawson's new book:
- I was sad to finish United States of Tara on netflix. I didn't want it to end.
- I craved something this week that I haven't had since I was a kid. I didn't even know if they still made them. You would have thought I'd found the golden ticket (Willy Wonka's, not Deanna's from Jersey Shore) when I saw the can of potato stix on the bottom shelf of the grocery store! Mmmmm!
- I wish my back didn't hurt so bad so I could paint my kitchen this weekend. Looks like after finals it is.
- I could fall asleep at my desk today (even though I slept a solid 9 drug induced hours last night).
- It breaks my heart that I can't pick Grant up right now...especially when he reaches out for me. Damn back pain!!
My back hurts pretty bad today, so my funny/sassy/witty are not in full form. That being said, I'm going to stop there for now before my confessing turns into whining. What are you confessing today?