My friend Suzanne, from Already Right Where I Belong, has awarded me a "Liebster Blog Award" because she's awesome and because I'm awesome too. Well, that's a given, but so are our blogs. Anyway, Jess, at Livin' on Sweet Tea, also received the award and had some great info about it on her blog that I decided to share a bit of her post here:
The Liebster Blog Award criteria:
The Liebster Award is for up-and-coming bloggers (200 followers or less) that you think deserve recognition for their fabulous blogging abilities.
How the process works...
Each nominee should:
● Choose blogs to give the Liebster Award to.
● Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
● Post the award on your blog.
● List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.
● Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they's received the award.
● Share five random facts about yourself.
So, here goes. I am awarding the Liebster to the following wonderful blogs:
- Kerri @ Buzzed Shopping (A great take on the way women look at how women view themselves)
- Melissa @ Where Your Treasure Is (As she says, "random ramblings" about her new adoption journey, motherhood, life in general. Also, gotta show love to a fellow Okie.)
- Deanna @ The Pack Mom (Love Deanna's writings on being a mom, host mom, dog mom and girlfriend.)
- Patty @ Keeping Up with Patty (Adore Patty's humor on life and being a college professor)
- Princess Stephy @ From Ice Cream to Belly Rings (We "met up" on a link up and I've enjoyed her posts since)
Be sure to check these ladies out. They're worth the read. Now on to my five random facts. Hmmmm.... Here goes nothing!
- I can pick up just about anything with my toes. No joke. Even a penny.
- I can't eat raw apples because it feels like someone is stabbing me in the stomach. (Yes, I've tried trying them peeled but it doesn't help.)
- I always smile whenever I remember that my late mother's favorite movie was "Babe" and her favorite song was "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas.
- I refuse to buy a Kindle because I love the feel of a real book. I'm kinda old fashioned like that.
- If I could get away with only wearing flip flops in life I would.
Enjoy your Wednesday, peeps!