So What! Wednesday's in the house! (Yes, I've been listening to more rap lately.) It's time to link-up with Shannon @ Life After I Dew for So What! Wednesday.
- if I've not watered my lawn, not because of environmental reasons, but because I know if I water then I'll have to mow more often.
- if I'm super excited for my Auntie/Nephew date afternoon Thursday that will most likely involve sprinkler time in the back yard. I'm taking Grant so Chris can have a kid free afternoon on his birthday.
- if my cat, Luna, knows she needs to show affection before I'll play fetch with her. She's an affection whore of the trampiest kind.
- if I'm counting down the days until Big Brother (2 days) and the Olympics (17 days) start.
- if I'm thrilled the weather forecast tops out in the mid-90's all week!
- if coloring my hair turned out redder than I was expecting. I'm talking crayon red, not Lucille Ball copper red. Thank goodness reds fade fast!
If you're not a follower yet, you should start following now so you can be in the loop for my first giveaway at the end of the month! If you're already a follower, THANK YOU!
Check out today's other post, Oh, How Pinteresting!