This episode is brought to you by the word WOW.
- Ugh! Wil (with one L) says Danielle is going to hell in the diary room, but then goes up to the HOH room and cries a big ol' poor me crocodile tear load of BS. Man, quit the BS.
- Boogie and Frank in the nomination chairs killed me. The matching outfits. The matching headbands. Such a joke.
- I laughed out loud when Dan asked Boogie if he was playing up being mad at him and Boogie said, "Oh, no, I really am that mad." Bahahahaha. I have to give Boogie props for playing such a blunt game. He's not holding back his opinions one bit.
- Did anybody else notice Danielle getting a big ol' head filled with power? She gets the HOH key and suddenly becomes a bad ass?
- I don't know what was funnier, Ian passing up the Maui vacation for the "Dog's Life" ticket or Boogie's reaction to Ian's choice. Another priceless moment in the BB house.
- I could not wait to see Frank in the spiritard! Thank god the BB producers added a skirt. I would not want to see Frank's business.
- This moment was hilarious!
- Dan, Britney, Shane, Danielle and Ian naming their alliance "The Quack Pack" was ridiculous. For reals.
- Wowzers. The Silent Six alliance (Boogie, Frank, Shane, Danielle, Britney and Dan) was born 5 minutes later. Flip flop much?
- My favorite part of Danielle using the veto and nominating Janelle was Britney's pretend horrified face.
- As much as I've not been a Boogie fan, he's growing on me. Happens every year. He's honest. He can manipulate people like nobody's business. AND he's funny. He brings life to the house. FINE! FINE, Boogie. I can't quite you!
|Oklahoma stations, please start putting |
that map in the bottom corner!!
What did you think of last night's episode?