I made yet another Cup Creation the other night. These Blue Cheese Burger Cups were even more delicious than the appear in the picture above. No joke. If you love blue cheese and beef then you'll love these. If you don't like blue cheese or beef then I'm judging you a little bit. At least I judge you openly, right?!
Blue Cheese Burger Cups
24 wanton wrappers
1 lb. ground beef
1/2 small onion, finely chopped
1 c. blue cheese, crumbled (4 oz.)
1 1/2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
Seasonings of choice: salt, pepper, etc.
1/2 c. blue cheese crumbles (2 oz.)
French's crispy fried onion pieces
- Heat oven to 375* and spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Brown beef with onions and seasonings until meat is cooked thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes before adding the blue cheese and Worcestershire sauce.
- Offset and place two wanton wrappers in each cup to form the lining. Evenly divide the meat mixture into the 12 cups. Top with blue cheese crumbles and crispy onion pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the wanton wrappers are golden brown.
I served mine up with a tiny bit of blue cheese dressing on top. Not healthy in the least, but oh so delicious.
They were a little crumbly while eating them so next time I might change up the meat mixture just a bit so there's something to bind the meat together.
|Cups before going in the oven.|
|Cups after going in the oven.|
|One of the cups before going in my tummy. Mmmmm!|
This post is shared on the following blogs:
Blessed with Grace, The Gunny Sack, Mad in Crafts, AlderberryHill, Craft-o-Maniac, I Should be Mopping the Floor, 33 Shades of Green, Cowgirl Up!, Chef in Training, Sugar Bee Crafts, My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, New Nostalgia, A Blow Full of Lemons, Someday Crafts, Savvy Southern Style, Fantastical Sharing of Recipes, Two Yellow Birds Decor, House of Hepworths, 52 Mantels, Little Becky Homecky, The Grant Life, It's a Hodgepodge Life, Making Lemonade, Life as a Lofthouse