Thursday, August 9, 2012
Olympic Team Sexy Pants: 10 More Members
My goodness, you all sure do love Team Sexy Pants! In a short few days my last TSP post has become the most viewed blog post in Crafty Home Improvement (Mis)Adventures history by leaps and bounds. The funny part about that is that the TSP post was not linked up to any parties. It was a stand alone post and you all LOVED it. Thank you!
To keep you in the loop, here are the newest members of
Team Sexy Pants:
13) Nathan Adrian: USA, Gymnastics
14) Oscar Pistorius: South Africa, Track and Field
15) Kibwe Johnson: USA, Track and Field
16) USA Water Polo Team: USA, Water Polo (duh)
17) Soren Thompson: USA, Fencing
18) Jake Dalton: USA, Gymnastics
19) Thomas Whalan: Australia, Water Polo
20) Tyson Gay: USA, Track and Field
21) Anthony Ervin, USA, Swimming
22) Australian Swim Team: Australia, Swimming (again, duh)
This brings Team Sexy Pants to a close. Some will be glad their new feeds will have less half-naked men. Others will be sad. No need to be sad, I have promised Ben I would randomly post pictures of half-naked athletes/men to his Facebook wall to help ease him off all of their glory.
No need to worry quite yet. The TSP medal voting will begin on Friday, 8/10. Check back and vote for the team members you find the sexiest. The top three will receive gold, silver and bronze.
Thank you all for making Team Sexy Pants a fun part of this year's Olympic fun!