** I'm super proud of myself for all that I accomplished over Labor Day weekend:
- Sewed Grant's super duper amazingly cute Halloween costume
- Organized my closet
- Did all my laundry (including putting it away)
- Washed all the bedding in the house
- Swept, mopped and waxed the floors
- Did all the dishes
- Cleaned out the fridge
- Went bra shopping (couldn't have survived that without Sis)
- Yard work (couldn't have finished without Bill)
- Paid my bills
- Started taking down the pool
- Took a nap or two
- Gave myself an impromptu manicure
- Changed my own brake light
- Watched an entire season of Pretty Little Liars
- Made a giant batch of monster cookies
- Started Halloween wreaths
** I didn't do a damn thing to my hair yesterday or get out of my jammers even though I did a lot of what's on the above list.
** Between yard work and trying on a bazillion bras all in the same morning I thought I might not be able to lift my arms the next day.
** I wish I'd added another day to the long weekend so I could have had a 5 day weekend and still be in my jammers right now and not at work. Blah.
** I painted football stitches on two of my fingers to celebrate the start of football season even though I don't get the whole painting one odd finger thing. (More on the polish color in a later post.)
** I hope my neighbor starts taking her pool down soon so there's no risk of a bikini sighting again. Ugh.
I'll stop now before my sassy mouth gets herself in trouble. Now, head on over to visit Shannon and all the other So Whaters.
Don't miss today's other post, Oh, How Pinteresting!