Let's get these confessions out of my system....
1) When I think of a confessional the first thought that comes to mind is The Real World and not religion or a priest.
2) I love Blake Shelton on The Voice but I do not like him in any other interviews. A little too crass for my taste. Bet you didn't think we'd ever find that level, did you?!
3) I don't like Blake's humor, but I love Bill's humor. I can't bring myself to use the new coasters he gave me because I love them too much.
|Even Skanks say Thanks is my favorite!|
4) I got all of Grant's birthday party ideas from Pinterest. One would think this creative mind could wrangle up an idea or two on her own, but no. Pinterest all the way. I'll be posting on that later.
5) I can never, I mean NEVER, remember how to hard boil eggs. Lid? No lid? 12 minutes? 17 minutes? Let them sit? Put them in cold water right way? I have to look it up every single time.
6) I do not want to be at work today. My sis and her family just arrived and my Papa is coming in to town tomorrow and we have a big family get together tomorrow afternoon and next week will be crazy so I just want this week to be over so I can enjoy my weekend!
7) I really loved that my brother-in-law referred to my craft island as Hobby Lobby.
What are you confessing this week?