Good morning to my loyal readers and welcome to my new readers!
I started following Julie's blog, This Gal Cooks, a while back. I was excited to start participating in her blog hop, Grow Your Blog, when she got it up and running. It's been a great opportunity to not only grow my blog, but a great chance to find some awesome new blogs to follow myself. I was so excited when Julie scheduled me to co-host and today's my lucky day!
To my awesome existing followers, hop on down and join in the fun.
To my new followers, I'm so excited to have you here. Take a look around. Be sure to leave me a comment so I can return the follow. I look forward to having you around!
So, without further ado...
Good Thursday morning and welcome to the Grow Your Blog (or GYB) blog hop! Paula and I are so happy to have you link up with us this week. And we happily welcome any new bloggers to the party! :) How has your week been? Do you have any plans for the weekend? What is the Grow Your Blog Hop all about? NETWORKING! Meeting new bloggers, finding new content to follow, building your readership. Why is blog networking great for you? Simply put, it increases readership and traffic to your blog. How do you network? Visit. Comment. Invite. Communicate. These are key to growing your blog.
THIS WEEK'S HOSTS & LOVELY CO-HOSTS!
WHEN YOU LINK UP TO THIS PARTY:
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts
- Link up the main page of your blog, not an individual post. You may link up your individual posts to Marvelous Mondays.
- Visit and follow other bloggers
- Comment to let them know that you stopped by and how you followed (Email, GFC, Facebook, Bloglovin, etc)
- Invite them to visit your blog (be sure to leave your blog web address - too many times have i seen bloggers comment and request a visit to their blog without leaving their blog web address)
- Communicate with them about what you like on their blog. Let them know you are interested in their blog. USE THEIR NAME! A simple "I'm so and so stopping by. I followed you please follow me." just isn't going to interest someone into visiting your blog. Sure, you can request a visit to your blog or a follow along but engage in some type of conversation first.
- Grab a button and promote the party(you can get the button on This Gal Cooks right here.)